One of my new favorite blogs, love.life.eat, has a Life List on their page, which I am going to shamelessly reapply here. Everybody has to have goals in their life, and here are a few of mine!
Fall in love.
- Find my dream job.
- Travel to Thailand.
- Learn how to cook all the mother sauces.
- Learn how to bake.
- Plan a dinner party (for adults).
- Be able to tell the difference between different types of wine (other than just red, white, sweet, or dry).
- Go to the Philippines and see where my mother grew up.
- Learn how to contour like a freakin Kardashian.
- Run a 5K.
- Cook a Thanksgiving dinner.
- Dye my hair a non-natural color (preferably light purple!).
Make my own wine.
- Brew my own beer.
- Go vegetarian (for at least a week).
- Make my own ice cream.
- Travel to Japan.
- Live outside of the United States.
- Renovate my kitchen.
- Do something selfless.
- Run a 10 minute mile.
- Do something badass.
- Take a roadtrip.
- Make my basement into something cool.